Most of the spending time in PC rather than with android phones. There is a easy way to control your android phone through your computer. And that simple free application is AIRDROID. you should install Airdroid to control your Android smartphone directly from PC. There are several other apps available for the same task but the number of features and the interface of Airdroid make it worth installing.
You can use the mobile with more memory space it will take a huge memory of your computer and will simply make slow down so this is really small and faster to use. Now we use wirelessly controlling Android Device from Web Browser over the Air, so now follow the below steps to see how ” airdroid” works and make your Android Device PC Controlling really easier.
How to use air droid
- Download and install the android free application air droid in android market. It is compatible with many latest Android version so that will be no problem.
- After installing in your android device , it is the simple interface of Airdroid with a URL field and the password field.
- You RUN in your window PC .we are going to need a Web Browser to enter that URL and password and make a successful wireless remote connection between Device and Web Browser.
- Then open your browser and enter the URL(IP address with port) you see in your Airdroid Device App in your web browsers field like below and hit enter.
- After you hit enter the new Airdroid will page and prompt you to enter PASSWORD, So you have you enter your password which you seen in your Airdoid Device application. Then click Login.
just explore every settings or anything for your Android Device from your desktops web browser .
- TOP 10 all time best Android tablet reviews
- How to download LINE application for PC,Android ,iPhone, nokia,blackberry
- Top 5 Android apps review and overview