Facebook is the famous social networking websites gets a bang on with tons of photos and videos being uploaded every minute and every hour. We all want to save those memories, but most of us don’t know how to download those videos. Facebook videos cannot be downloaded even with the help of download manager. Facebook videos are unlike the third party hosted videos like Youtube, Metacafe, Dailymotion etc which can be easily downloaded with many online tools or even offline tools like Internet Download Manager. sometimes it shows the ” IDM used with the fake serial key’ and exit from the computer.
How to download videos from facebook
You just need to enter the URL of the Facebook video. But on most of the websites it becomes quite a painful task to download Facebook videos due to the type of URL of Facebook videos. some errors will shown up. there are few steps to cross those errors to download videos
- Login to your Facebook account, then open the video you want to download, and now Copy the link of the Facebook video.
- Now open downvid and paste the URL of the video in the box provided for the same and click on Download button.
- For high quality videos select Download HD quality.
- then this image will shown up in the screen.
- Click the right clock of the ‘download’ button at the desired location
That’s it now you can download all your favourite and like video on your Facebook in a simple method. You can also download Youtube videos from downvids. This trick works perfectly in all windows.