Now you can easily transform text into an audio file that can be later played. and no need to buy or download any software to convert text to voice.it is very helpful for working peoples during conferences , meetings and to the students to record their lectures.
It is the simple way to how to convert text to speech on an PC without the need of any software.I have only tested this with XP ,Vista and 7 but not suitable for MAC.
STEPS TO CONVERT TEXT TO AUDIO
- Open a new notepad file
- copy the following code and paste
Dim msg, sapi
msg=InputBox("Enter your text for conversion– ","By net info") Set sapi=CreateObject("sapi.spvoice") sapi.Speak msg
- After Pasting the Above Code in notepad, Save the file with the name ” Text To Audio”.vbs. Make sure that the file is saved with .vbs extension. It is basically a Vbscript file
- remember the name of the file. Now close the notepad file
- Now double click on the saved file and you will see a box like the below pic.
- type the text that you want to hear and click OK.
Be sure to keep your speaker on full volume and enjoy the audio.