Wireless mouse is more helpful when watching movie or play videos on YouTube and other websites to playback,more comfortable to use at any places.. Turn your Android Phone, an iPhone or even a tablet device into a wireless mouse and keyboard and control your computer from anywhere in your room. or in any presentation it is more comfortable to use wireless mouse ass switch over slide.
Google Play has Remote Mouse (free), Android Mouse and Keyboard (free), AndroMouse,Mouse Server, Unified Remote server(free ),and Mobile Mouse (paid). Mobile Mouse is also available for the iPhone ($1.99). Even an app like HippoRemote LITE (free) can turn your iPhone into a Wi-Fi keyboard and trackpad for easy navigating around your computer.
we’re here to talk about one such great app called Remote DROID which turns your mobile phone or tablet into a set of wireless keyboard and mouse. It’s a great app and you will surely fall in love with it. There are many such apps on Google Play but this is my personal favorite. It’s easy-to-use interface is pleasant and you can set it up in barely a few seconds.
- Remote droid is available for XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OS X, iOS (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad) and Android.
- You will have to install it on your desktop and on your mobile. Then you will have to connect from your mobile to your desktop. The nice thing here is that you can automatically connect if both devices are on the same network.
- Use your smartphone or tablet as a wireless keyboard or as a wireless mouse.
- lot of built-in features that lets you access your computer’s start menu, play videos, shutdown, log off and other functions.
- Supported mouse functions: move, click, double click, right click, scroll, drag.
- Auto-connect on application start up
- Key combinations are supported
- Mouse & keyboard full screen
- Remote droid works over WiFi and 3G.
Pro Version ($1.99)
All of the above features, plus automatic connection over your wireless network — no IP address entry required. Pro users will also receive free upgrades with new features, including Skype compactabilty (coming soon!).
Setting up the RemoteDroid server on your PC
step1 => you can download from Google’s Android Marketplace, and a companion server application for your computer here REMOTE DROID
STEP2=> Extract the files from RemoteDr idServer V1.5.zip to a folder
The green keyboard icon activates the wireless keyboard.