However, You can now recapture your to go the history and make it alive in all major social networking websites . you can download your uploaded statuses, tweets and images back to storage from full online social websites history. When you back up your social networks likes Facebook, Twitter, Google+ , you not only can visit them, you can also keep records if something were to happen to your account.
here is the steps to copy of all that precious data you uploaded to the service.
Back up your Google+
you have to follow the simple steps to back up all your datas, files, images,and contacts
- Click your full name or email address in the Google bar.
- Click Account.
- Click Data liberation on the left.
- Select either Download Your Data to export all of your data, or select a specific service.
- then tab Download Your Data button.
- To Viewing-Google-Accounts,This will direct you to Google Takeout, which will allow you to pick and choose which areas of your data you would like to download. To select your services, tap on “Choose Services.”
- To Choosing-Google-Services,Once you have chosen your services,select “Create Archive” to download your data.
back up your Facebook
- Log into your Facebook account, then go the gear icon to the upper right of the page and click it
- Then click Settings>> select general Settings.
- Make sure that you are in the General section of the settings and click the ‘Download a copy of your Facebook data’ link to the right
- To Viewing-Facebook-Archive-Download-Button,You will then be presented with the download page, where you can click “Start My Archive” in order to access your Facebook archive
- Once the process is complete, you will receive an email letting you know when the archive is ready for download.
- Then you can also choose the expanded version of your archive by clicking “Expanded Archive” in the descriptive text below. This version contains even more account info like logins, cookies and more.
The expanded version will also be sent you you via email after a short delay.
back up your Twitter
- Log into your account,then go to the gear icon to the upper right of the page and click on it .
- Then click Settings. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, click the ‘Request your archive’ button in the ‘Your Twitter archive’ section.
- Twitter will then process your request and send you an email with a file containing your information, starting with your first Tweet.
There must be the slight change ,with different methods and various techniques used by each social network, but you can download all of your data free of charges.