WhatsApp is the most popular messaging service available for Android, iOS and Windows Mobile platforms used to connect with our friends.sometimes we accidentally delete our conversations or mails or from the settings menu . our automatically makes backups every day .To restore the most recent backup, you will need to uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp in your phone
One of the biggest privileges that we need from any messaging or emailing service is whether it could let you recover any of your deleted messages. And the fact that WhatsApp lets you recover deleted messages, images and videos that have been shared does make it a pretty solid app.
In the installation process, you will find “Restore your message history “option. Choose Restore to restore your missing chats. You can restore only up to 7 days of backup.
- Open WhatsApp Apllication
- tap on Menu Button
- Go to Settings >>>Chat Settings
- Click on Backup conversation.
- Now you take backup of your chat and it save in your SD card(/sdcard/WhatsApp/Databases folder ) as name “msgstore.db.crypt”.
- Now change this file name by date “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.db.crypt” for your convenes.
How to restore WhatsApp chat from a backup: –
- Uninstall WhatsApp.
- Decide which backup file you want to restore.
- change this file name by date “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.db.crypt” for your convenes.
- then Install WhatsApp
- Installation process asked to restore your backup, Choose Restore option.
- For the Android: /sdcard/WhatsApp/Databases/msgstore.db.crypt
- F or the iOS: net.whatsapp.WhatsApp/Documents/ChatStorage.sqlite
- After the file is back up,you need to do is launch a web service then , Recover Messages which would actually get you going in this whole journey to recover stuff.