Nowadays everyone has android mobile. and you can use your mobile as system modem without any applications or software . all you need is wireless network provider. android mobile featured to Tethering to share the phone data connection with your computer. you can access the internet when a wireless connection is unavailable.
Android 4.0 and upper version offers three ways to share Internet directly with mobile to PC or PC to Mobile. you can pair with bluetooth, USB cable,portable hotspot feature that creates a Wi-Fi hotspot to which up to eight computers can connect.
STEPS TO USE ANDROID PHONE AS A PC MODEM
Through USB Cable
- First you have to Connect the USB cable’s smaller end to your Android phone and the other end to your computer.Make sure you have activated Internet Data Pack on your Phone.
- Press the “Home” button and then go to in phone Menu
- Go to “Settings” after that Wireless & Networks section and then Tethering & Portable Hotspot
- Then Check whether the “USB Tethering” to establish a USB data connection on your computer. Automatically install driver in your PC. If driver didn’t install then install driver. Unchecked the option to sever the connection.
- Press “Home” and then go to “Menu”
- tap “Settings” then click “Wireless & Networks section” and then “Bluetooth“
- Turn on “Bluetooth” after that Android phone takes few minutes for visible to other Bluetooth Devices.. (if not in visible mode make it visible)
- Click on the Start button in your computer, then tap”Devices and Printers” and then “Add a Device.”
- Select your Android phone then press”Next” button and pair your phone.
- Go to the Wireless & Networks section and click on “Tethering & Portable Hotspot” After that Check “Bluetooth Tethering” to share your phone’s Internet.
Through portable WIFI
- Goto “Home” and then click “Menu“
- Go to “Settings” after that “Wireless & Networks section”
- tap on “Tethering & Portable Hotspot“
- Check “Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot“
- Click on “Configure Wi-Fi Hotspot“
- Enter your preferred SSID name, security mode and password in the configuration screen. press “Save.“
- Click the “Network” icon in the Windows 7 Notification area, select the SSID name you chose on your phone, click “Connect” and enter the password to connect to your phone’s data