If you’ve ever wondered how to create beautiful digital photo collages like the ones you’ve seen on blogs or websites.You can create great collages online without any graphic programs. It’s easy and you don’t need to know about photo collage’s layers or other photo concepts. Just upload your photos. Follow the few simple process to create your collage and then download it. You can use your photo collage as a background, or resize it and use it in as well as in posts or pages.
Polyvore enables you to create images and image collages to share with your social media networks and on your blog or website quickly and easily. You can make a collage as your wish and also a Pin It button to your browser you can add a image.
Polyvore button to your browser to add things to your collection. You have to Set up an account and profile, Explore embellishments and options that include fashion and beauty images, backgrounds, special effects, frames, text and more. and also Use the Clipper Tool to add images from other sites to your Sets. you Create a template to streamline your Sets.
Clipping from your browser means you can add exactly what you want – maybe it’s something you already have you need to link, etc. and Connect and publish your sets directly to your blog, website, Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr. it helps to Explore creating a Collection of your favorite Sets in fashion, beauty, and home decor, and other images .
Photovisi is a free and easy to use online photo collage maker. No registration required. Select one of the many designs, add your photos and then customize by dragging items around. You can also add text. After the collage is finished, it’s available for download and print! Finished size 1024 x 768 or 1600 x 1200 pixels. It’s a 3 step process that’s easy to master.
1. Select a template 2. Add photos. 3. Download
you can use the collage on Facebook, twitter, Flickr, Google+, Tumblr, emails and messages.
shape collage is the automatic, fast and easy collage maker.
- Create picture collages in less than a minute with just a few mouse clicks
- Photos are automatically and intelligently placed using a very fast patent pending method
- Use photos on your computer or from the web to make collages
- Adjust the collage size, size of the photos, number of photos, and spacing between photos
- Change the background, the colour of the border, and more
- If you don’t like the collage, edit it yourself and move the photos around
- Save as JPEG, PNG, or Photoshop PSD
- Free for personal use with no trial periods, ads, spyware, viruses, trojans, or stds
- Works on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux!
Picisto is an free online tool that allow anyone to easily create photo collage and vision board mainly used for the students and business peoples. but you get the paid advanced model too. . steps you have to do is choose the perfect layout what you need, then you have to upload from social networks or from URL WEBCAMS and select your photos. then insert the text and shapes as per correct positions and change background colours too.. then share your collage with your friends