Now you can use the Skype video chat easily in the Android. you can to share your precious moments with your friends wherever you are.All you need is the any android moblie which including(HTC Desire S, Sony Ericsson Xperia neo, Sony Ericsson Xperia pro and the Google Nexus S.) or any tablets works over Wi-Fi and 3G.
In addition to video calls, users can also make calls to landlines or to mobiles around the world, as well as send SMS’s to friends and family anywhere in the world at great Skype rates. Skype credit rate is normal than the normal call rates.
Android phones will run version 2.3-or-higher, Skype will support more handsets,which can solve the video chat fragmentation issues You can make the video chat in android 2.3 version, just by manual settings in the skype. You can use the skype through rear camera of non-approved devices will function during video chat though. And if you don’t see the video chat settings in Skype at all, your phone don’t even have the minimum requirements to use the skype.
Here is the simple steps to make video call in Skype through your Android mobile.
Skype Video Chat on an Android Phone
- Before trying to video chat on your Android phone, make sure you have downloaded the most recent version of the Skype app. You can download it here- SKYPE. Then install it
- After you installed the app in mobile, tap Skype to open it.
- Once the app is installed, just tap on it to open.
- Skype account will display in the screen . just fill it Just do it! If you don’t have Skype account, then you can sign up for a new account .
- The next screen will ask you to sync your Skype contacts with Phone book contacts. and also they show some options regarding the synchronization. Better sync all Phone book contacts or certain friends whom you want with the Skype contacts.
- Tap “Settings” and then tap “Enable Video Calling” if it is not already enabled.
- Now you will be taken to main screen of the app. show the e button reading ‘contacts’ on this main screen, and click on the button
- The contact’s profile is displayed, including her profile picture, last status update and contact details.
- choose the particular contact ( only if he is in online), and then select the ‘Video Call’ button to start video chat with that person. You can also start voice call, and can then tap on ‘camera’ icon to turn the voice call into video call.
- click the “Skype Video Call” in the Contact Details at the bottom of the screen. You will hear a Skype ringing sound and see yourself on the screen until you wait for the other person to answer the call request. When the person answers the call, your video image will be minimized on the side of the screen and your contact’s image will fill the rest of the screen.
- Tap the screen at any time during the call to see your options. Tap the “Microphone” icon to mute your microphone. Tap the “Video” icon to switch to the forward-facing video camera so the other person can see what you see instead of seeing you. Tap the red “End Call” button to end the call.