BSNL Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is the , India Communications Corporation Limited is a public sector telecommunication company in India . it delivers mobile phone and Internet service 3G Broadband to millions of customers. you can save time in Online bill payment rather than standing in the long queue to pay the payment bill get irritated, and to get more tension. and it is the most conviniant way to going out to in the busy hours.
It is very easy and useful too. Anyone having net banking or credit /debit card facility can utilize this service. Only one required to register himself on BSNL site . Here in this article i’m going to discuss about how to pay BSNL telephone landline bills and broadband Internet online. you can also check and view your Bsnl bill information details. BSNL allows its customers to make their telephone bill payments online in a variety of ways. you have to follow the few steps and it will take only few minutes . Before entering ensure that you are entering the right domain. and verify the card details.
Recommended article=>How To Send Free Text SMS to Any Number Using Gmail
How To Pay bsnl online bill payment ?
Now chose your option, whether you want to pay bsnl landline bill online payment or mobile. For each there are two options. you can either pay by sign in to your account or you can chose quick pay.
I will recommend, paying after restringing as you can manage and view your transactions.
I will discuss both the methods.
- If you already have your account, fill the username and pass word to login . otherwise open the new account.
- After Login it will ask you to select your circle, select your state from where you are located. and Then click on Ok Button.
- Now Click on Manage Phone Accounts to pay your bill.
- Now select your account type, generally people have individual account. Then Click on Add Button to add new phone no.
- Fill the form with your phone no, STD code , user name, state and Account no. and click submit.
- Now select the “ i would like to bill by email and payment alert “check boxes and click on Add button.
- Then Click on Continue to finish adding your phone no.
Recommended article=>How to Recover Data from Damaged DVD/CD
- After that click on View/ Pay Outstanding Bill Link from the top.
- Then click the pay now button
- Now select your payment option first option of All credit debit card, credit card, cash cards, internet banking,pay through IMPS
- Now select your Payment Mode and Bank and then click on Submit button.
- You will be redirected to BillDesk or Your Banksite payment information
- Fill your details of your card and internet banking like card number, name of card, expiry date,PIN number to complete your transaction.
- Go to BSNL online payment portal and click on LAND LINE/FTTH/DID BILL PAYMENTS (all India)
- Select the QuickPAY link
- Fill the details with your Phone No, Mobile No, Email and Account No(written on your bill). Then press on the Submit button.
- Select your payment mode and bank,where you refer above Fill your card details to Complete transaction.
Check your mobile phone or email address to make sure that your payment has been sent. You should receive a message confirming that your request for payment was received.
Recommended article=>How To Turn Your Handwriting Into A Font
That”s it you are completed. you can Pay bsnl online bill payment Using any card like Credit card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / Cash Card.