Sometimes it was hard to fix the solution for this error.Perhaps, if your Android phone or tablet is showing the same error, there is the simple method to fix the error, just follow the method given above
- First you need to delete the existing Google account and create the new account.
- Firstly, Go to Settings –> Accounts –> Google
- Tap on your Google account next to the sync button
- Then open your Google account=>menu and select the Remove option.
- While choosing the remove option then a confirmation message will be appear will appear in the screen so click on the option of “Remove Account”.
- Then open the Google Play, accept the terms mentioned there and just select to add an Existing Account when it will ask.
- Once you will add your Google account successfully,
- you can easily update and install any type of apps as you did before .
- Next sign into the Playstore and enjoy your download!
- Firstly, Remove your all existing Google account (refer the past method)
- Now Go to Settings –> Apps –> All
- We have to Clear the “clear data and Clear cache” for the following 3 Android default apps.
1. Download Manger
2. Google Play Store
3. Google Services Framework
To clear data for thus apps, follow the following instructions.
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings from the options.
- Scroll to and tap “Apps” under DEVICE.
- Swipe 2 times to left to choose All tab.
- Scroll to and choose Download Manager.
- Tap Clear data & Cache button (Repeat this for Google Play Store and Google Services Framework )
- Reboot the device.